Stress has a great influence upon our mood, our health and behaviour. An individual who faces stress daily most times become less and less resilient and is likely to be threatened by other health issues in the long term.
Some symptoms of stress are: disturbed sleeping; irritability, feeling very tired or feeling low. By large some of these symptoms can be the results of repeated demands from home and work or from the individual’s biological vulnerability.
- Anxiety disorders: Panic Attacks, Phobias
- Pre and Post-natal support (doctor’s visits, pregnancy stress)
- Support for Parents and Families
- Relationships: couple’s therapy, divorce and separation
- Cross-cultural issues, Adaptation and adjustment difficulties
- Substance abuse (alcohol and drugs)
- self esteem