- Degree Clinical Psychology, France
- Degree Educational Science, France
- Maitrise Clinical Psychology, France
- Master in Clinical Psychology, France
- PHD Clinical Psychology ( due Jan 2016)
- Diploma in Research Methods, UK
- Association Française de thérapie Comportementale et Cognitive
- Journal of Midwifery ( Peer review research articles)
- Registered with the DDASS ( Direction Départmentale des affaires Sanitaires et Sociales)
- Registered Psychologist
Paula Thomas, a clinical psychologist for more than 10 years. Her practice is right in the heart of one of a lively and bustling area where a large amount of expatriates, diplomats and French live.
She has a considerable amount of experience in treating complex and acute situations. She believes that a clinician should not be only an expert in her field but should show human qualities, kindness and integrity with his/her patients. She is passionate about delivering quality, safe and effective therapies.
Approach and obedience: eclectic and client-centered, solution- focused behavioural and cognitive approaches. Play and art therapy for children.
eating disorders: anorexia et boulimia
Call for help today
If you are struggling with an emotional or psychological problem, call to make an appointment and get the help and support you need
Therapeutic Skills and Areas of Specialization For Children
Eating disorders: anorexia et boulimia Self esteem