- Degree Clinical Psychology, France
- Degree Educational Science, France
- Maitrise Clinical Psychology, France
- Master in Clinical Psychology, France
- PHD Clinical Psychology ( due Jan 2016)
- Diploma in Research Methods, UK
- Association Française de thérapie Comportementale et Cognitive
- Journal of Midwifery ( Peer review research articles)
- Registered with the DDASS ( Direction Départmentale des affaires Sanitaires et Sociales)
- Registered Psychologist
Paula Thomas, a clinical psychologist for more than 10 years. Her practice is right in the heart of one of a lively and bustling area where a large amount of expatriates, diplomats and French live.
She has a considerable amount of experience in treating complex and acute situations. She believes that a clinician should not be only an expert in her field but should show human qualities, kindness and integrity with his/her patients. She is passionate about delivering quality, safe and effective therapies.
Approach and obedience: eclectic and client-centered, solution- focused behavioural and cognitive approaches. Play and art therapy for children.
eating disorders: anorexia et boulimia
Call for help today
If you are struggling with an emotional or psychological problem, call to make an appointment and get the help and support you need